AMBITIOUS REAL ESTATE AGENTS WANTED NOW!!
Sales position, working with true motivated buyers and sellers.
Appointments handed to you daily.
Join a team of other super successful real estate sales professionals working with
one of the top real estate teams in Rhode Island.
Qualifying people who love this change and do well in this position, are knowledgeable, have good client management, communication, and organization skills, and could continue earning a good living in real estate if they had to, but welcome the opportunity to focus on sales functions with prequalified leads and appointments, the freedom from endless cold prospecting, expensive advertising, intense competition and uncertain, unpredictable feast-famine roller coaster income.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Real Estate Specialist and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, training's and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our team
- Confidence in face-to-face presentations and delivering a level of service and differentiation to encourage prospects to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
CAN YOU HELP THESE MOTIVATED PROSPECTS?
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
- If you're serious about joining the our team,
enter your full name, email and phone number at the bottom of this page.
Go to Tony Robin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, enter your
"scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate..